Monday, April 28, 2008

Mom's been tagged

Ha Ha you guys probably thought I wouldn't do this didn't you.

1. Who do you Love: Of course I love Dad with all may heart
2. How long have you been married: almost 20 years (a long time and it's been GREAT.
3. Who said I Love you first: I am not sure but I would be willing to bet it was Dad.
4. How long did you date: two days
5. Where did he propose: On top of grain bin in Bone Idaho
6. Who is taller: depends on if I have any type of heal on, otherwise Dad is by a titch.
7. Who is smarter: Dad is most of the time
8. Who does the laundry: I do because I get to be at home now and it is great
9. Who pays the bills: Dad does cause he is so good at keeping it organized.
10. Who mows the lawn: What lawn?????
11. Who cooks dinner: I do since I am home now but I miss Dad's cooking.
12. Who drives: Dad does he is a better driver than I am.
13. I am not sure who to tag, Adrea you need to start a blog so I can tag you.

2 comments:

Snelders said...

Wow - I'm impressed! Did Jamie call you about the tag or did you notice it on her blog? Anyway, good job! I've told Adrea she needs to start a blog too, so keep working on her!

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

I was surprised to see that you saw my tag and did it! It's always fun to read people's answers to those questions. I will try to work on Adrea too.