Friday, May 23, 2008

Seattle Day 4 - A Day in Bainbridge & Poulsbo

On Seattle Day 4 we drove to Bainbridge Island for a day of shopping and seeing knew sights. We also spent some time in Poulsbo WA.

Julie took us to this ice cream shop called Mora where they make homemade ice cream everyday and it was about the best ice cream I think I have ever eaten.
This picture just shows you how good the ice cream was, we all shared a pint, but from the picture I think that Peyton and Ethan liked it the best.
While in Poulsbo we ran across this Aquatic Museum for kids the kid was teaching Peyton about the different sea animals such as star fish, crabs, anomalies etc that were in the peninsula just outside the museum.
Peyton and Ethan having a great time.

We think the sign in the back ground says Welcome to Poulsbo in Scandinavian.
Julie and Grandma in Poulsbo this is a picture that show how cute this town really is.


Me on the Ferry with the Seattle skyline in the background.

1 comment:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

My blog was being very weird, it was showing me just your "Day 1" trip, but when I refreshed it, I got the whole trip! :-/ I don't know, but it looks like you had a lot of fun--I'm happy to see a picture of the bottom of the falls because I didn't get to see them since the gate was closed. :(