Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our new home On the Prairie

My pride and joy is my scrapbooking room. I love to be able to leave the mess if I don't get a page finished.
Ryans room still messy but I haven't givin him a lot of time to put it together yet.

Bob and my bedroom

Our living room with fire place and all. We are so excited for the fireplace.

Another part of our livingroom and of course our mascot DUKE

I love this kitchen, I have not been able to fill all of the cupboards yet.

Bob has always wanted a house with an office for him and finally he gets to have his own office.
Our family room in the basement and where Ryan likes to live.

2 comments:

Kenny Garrett said...

Cute house! It looks like it suits you guys very well. I like all the windows in the living room.

Snelders said...

I've seen these pics before, but I think you guys got a great house. Plenty of space to spread out.