Sunday, August 17, 2008

This is one of my new accomplishments, I haven't finished the cover yet but all of the months of the year are done. This is called My Important Date Book, in here you write all of the birthdays, anniversaries, dates that you need to remember year after year and it will always be there for you to check if you forget when someones birthday or what ever is. In the pocket on the right had page you either make cards for the birthdays, anniversaries etc in that month and place them in the pocket so that you are ready when it is time for you to send a card. If you go through in January every year and make or buy your cards for the year and fill this book up it will take away the stress for the whole year. I only put three of the months that I have done in cause I didn't want to use up all of the blog space for 12 months worth of pages. Enjoy


The page below is my cover page so that when you open the front cover you have something to look at and it kind of tells you what is in this book.






4 comments:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

That's turned out way cute! You have a lot of cute stamps! Did you figure out what you were going to put on the front?

Snelders said...

This is a really cute idea. Definately unique - especially from the calendars that everybody else does. Thanks for sharing!

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Well, you kind of update your blog! I like the makeover--very fall! And it's not that hard to put a recipe on a posT!

Ryan And Adrea. Taylor, Maddison, Skyler and Zoey (oh my!) said...

Cute Picture! I think you need to do another post and list who everyone has for christmas.. (the christmas list) I forgot and its that time of year!